Leaves silhouettes templates
Montessori leaf silhouettes templates (6 units)
5 in stock
The briefcase includes 6 sheets of:
Oak, Maple, Beech, Olive, Basswood and Chestnut, some forms of which can be attributed to other trees.
The child learns the names and shapes of the leaves through their tracing and matching them with those of their natural environment.
With the templates we can learn shapes and colors, boost vocabulary, practice fine motor skills and prepare the hand for writing.
What can we do?
• Paint your interior with watercolors or stamp with sponges.
• Trace the silhouette with a pencil, a brush, waxes or an awl.
• Use the template on paper or cardboard and cut out the drawing. You can make pennants by joining several cut-out pictures together by stringing them together.
• Use it in company to create a great artistic mural, creating a farm, the seabed, etc.
• You can also decorate your figure with balls of tissue paper, gummies …
• Act out stories with the characters you can create.