lowercase alphabet templates
Tiny alphabet stencil kit, to use as stencils, to paint on, around or as decoration …
12 in stock
Presented in a 18×23.5×2.5 cm plastic case.
Let the children play with the letters! Sound games can be made, they can be used as templates by painting on or around, or simply placed on the windows or whiteboard as a visual reminder of each shape. Ideal for making your own signs.
Ideal for use on the light table.
With the templates we can learn shapes and colors, boost vocabulary, practice fine motor skills and prepare the hand for writing.
What can we do?
• Paint your interior with watercolors or stamp with sponges.
• Trace the silhouette with a pencil, a brush, waxes or an awl.
• Use the template on paper or cardboard and cut out the drawing. You can make pennants by joining several cut-out pictures together by stringing them together.
• Use it in company to create a great artistic mural, creating a farm, the seabed, etc.
• You can also decorate your figure with balls of tissue paper, gummies …
• Act out stories with the characters you can create.