Translucent Discs (100 units)
62 in stock
With the colored discs we will learn to count, classify, make series and experiment with colors. We will learn physical concepts, specifically magnetism.
What can we do?
• Create drawings with the discs.
• Form numbers and letters.
• Sort by color in a box with several compartments.
• They can be used as bingo chips or to select letters or numbers from a text in which to search for a specific character.
• Fill letters or numbers of cardboard or acetate and follow the line.
• Form color combinations by superimposing several discs.
• Draw colored circles and put the discs of their color inside.
• Collect the discs with a magnet or magnetic wand. If the magnet is strong enough, a chain of discs can form.